Directory

Lawry’s Pasties

Lawry’s Pasties
Our business was started in 1946 by Madelyne and Jim Lawry, who opened a small cafe which featured pasties. The shop was close to the Blueberry Mine on the way to Diorite. When the new US 41 highway was built they literally picked up the shop and moved it next to what is now the 41 Steak House. It is a home now, but is still in the same spot east of the 41 Steak House.
http://www.lawryspasties.com/
(906) 226-5040
2164 US-41
Marquette, MI
49855